Friday 21 October 2016

Fashion | Holiday Edits

                                       
The nude choker style crop top: Missguided

Next week I will be jetting off on holiday to a beautiful part of northern Spain called Alcudia in Majorca. I cant wait to have a few days in the sun with my boyfriend and have some much needed time out as well as exploring the island as I love to travel!
 
I always find packing a chore but love picking out outfits I can wear either for sightseeing or for dinner in the evening but it can be tricky as I want to take it all! So I have rounded up a few pieces that I feel are holiday essentials to pack in your suitcase.



The nude dress : River Island

I love this dress with the sheer cut out at the front as its chic, neutral and a little bit sexy. I think this is a perfect little dress to wear in the evening as with it being a neutral colour, can be accessorised with another colour and a great staple piece to wear for dinner.


The Little lace Black top: Topshop

I find a Black top always a must to pack in your suitcase. It is a classic piece that can be worn with anything like a skirt for the evening or dressed down with some jeans. I love the lace effect as it makes it that little bit more dressy and glamorous.


The all important bikini: River Island

If you want to be chilling on the beach or sunbathing at your hotel or even a dip in the swimming pool or spa, a bikini is a must have! I love this blush pink one I got this year as its classy and feminine.



The faux leather mini: New Look

Faux leather skirts are so on trend at the moment and I have to say I have come a little bit obsessed with them lately! currently I have 6 styles hanging in my wardrobe, and I feel a million dollars everytime I wear one. This beige one is a classic neutral choice that can be worn with any style top and could be worn in the evening or in the day styled with a simple tee and pumps or a sexy crop top and heels at night.

 
A good pair of jeans: Topshop

Lastly a good pair of jeans is always a good idea. I think they are great for wearing in the day for sightseeing, shopping or even to travel in. I have always found it so hard to find a pair that fit properly and that are the right length, especially as I am petite, until I came across the Jamie high waisted ankle grazers from Topshop. They have the right waist and leg length for me and are so comfy! I have them in 3 shades of blue now.

That's my edit of holiday must haves, but knowing me I will probably add more to my suitcase!
                                     
What are your favourite pieces to take away?

No comments:

Post a Comment