Sunday 23 April 2017

Fashion | Girly day in Oxford for Easter


Last weekend I was so excited to have a few days off for Easter. Easter is one of my favourite times of the year, mainly because I'm literally a chocoholic, nothing makes me happier!

I hadn't seen my cousin in so long so decided to have a get together with a girly day in Oxford. I love cities, for there individuality and history. I love nothing more than walking the streets and taking in all the culture and pretty buildings. We did a bit of sightseeing including the Bodleian libraries which has the most beautiful ceiling I have ever seen and The bridge of sighs which reminds me of Venice! It felt like we were abroad for the whole day. What a great feeling right? and its only on my doorstep.

We then went for high afternoon tea at a gorgeous restaurant called Quod, right in the heart of the city. I love nothing more than a girly day consisting of afternoon tea. Afterwards we did a spot of shopping and basically had a splurge in Zara. I managed to pick up a little Black jumper which is plain and simple but has a unique back to it, a beautiful off white lace and embroidery top which I have had so many comments on and THE most prettiest suede jacket in ice cream Pink! I'm literally so excited to have picked this up and can't wait to wear it in the warmer weather with ripped jeans.

   
     Jumper | Zara

     Lace top | Zara




     Suede Jacket | Zara

















I had the most amazing weekend and didn't want it to end. To top it off I made some homemade chocolate nests with Cadbury's mini eggs. Such a delight! and something you can't live without over Easter.
What did you get up to for Easter? and how many eggs did you get? I'm shocked to say I had 5!....but I don't care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment