Sunday 14 August 2016

A day in London town

 






 
Top: New Look | Jacket: River Island | Jeans: Topshop | Ballet Shoes: H&M | Necklace: New Look
 
 
Yesterday I took a day trip to London with my boyfriend. I always enjoy going to London, as I studied there, It feels like my second home every time I step off the train at Marylebone station.
 
I wanted to dress stylish but casual at the same time, as I wanted to feel comfortable for the day and wasn't sure about the weather situ! This beautiful nude jacket I picked up recently in the sale from River Island in Bristol. Its such a classic piece that goes with everything as the perfect cover up on a cloudy day. I love the drape effect and details on this jacket and was really excited to wear it for the first time yesterday. I wore a little crop top underneath for when the sun came out and my skinny jeans and styled it up with a statement necklace, one of my loves for styling.
 
I had a lovely day strolling around the city, with the sun shining, it was a beautiful atmosphere and enjoyed everywhere we went throughout the day.
 
I felt stylish, comfortable and trendy...just as a fashion designer should!
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment