Monday 10 October 2016

Fashion | It's all in the detail






 Top: H&M | Skirt: Topshop | Necklace: Topshop | Shoes: New Look | Bag: River Island

I always find the best way to complete an outfit is by adding accessories and focusing on the details. Anyone can put clothes on and wear a particular outfit, but I always find it takes someone to create a look, to express an individuality and to add interest.

I love this lace crop top I bought a few years ago from H&M and I wanted to add interest, so I just wore a plain Black boob tube underneath so it didn't distract from the beautiful lace and teamed it with my shimmer skirt and statement necklace from Topshop. I wanted to add a pop of colour and I thought the burgundy went well with the Gold and Black.

It was a perfect night in Spain to wear this outfit, where I enjoyed some lovely tapas with my boyfriend and soaked up the sun. I have a few more holiday looks to share with you but until then, what are your favourite outfits to wear on holiday?




No comments:

Post a Comment