Saturday 7 October 2017

Fashion | Collaboration with Danubia Sousa


 
Ruffle body suit | www.rhona-anne.com | £45

I cant believe its been nearly 3 months since my last blog post! Since I started my new job in Fashion Merchandising, its gone so fast!
Anyway I wanted to share my recent collaboration with Brazilian fashion model Danubia Sousa. I've been wanting to gain some exposure for my brand and thought what better way than to collaborate with those in the fashion industry who have a much bigger following and who have their own sense of style. Its nice to see how others style my designs and also gets my name out there, which is proving to be very hard.
Danubia - who also modelled for me in my London Fashion Week show in 2014, chose to promote the ruffle body in Grey. She went on a recent trip to Portugal and I loved how she styled it with a simple pair of jeans and sandals.
Its such a beautiful body suit and although it might be better as a summer garment, it can be worn in so many ways - tucked into a skirt or flared trousers and then worn with a blazer on top or long chunky cardigan. Its simple to wear and comfy and I have had a lot of feedback from collaborating.
If you follow me a lot, you would have seen my other collaboration with Lauren Black, who is a big fashion blogger and promoted the same ruffle body in Black. She also styled it with jeans and got so many positive comments on Instagram.
Its exciting to see my designs on well known figures in the fashion industry and if you feel you can pull it off too and want to buy one, check out my online shop - www.rhona-anne.com.





        Danubia Sousa @danubiasousa in the Grey ruffle body | Portugal 2017.


 Lauren Black - @imlaurenblack  in the Black ruffle body | www.rhona-anne.com | £45

No comments:

Post a Comment