Tuesday 10 January 2017

Style | My New Year

 
10 days into 2017 and I wanted to share with you my new year and how I celebrated, but also my new years resolutions! For news years eve I wanted to go glam, as I celebrated in style with my boyfriend at a beautiful hotel and spa in Sutton Coldfield called The Belfry.
The venue was so glam and modern with chandelier lights, posh furniture with velvet cushions and a simple but modern décor. The spa featured a swimming pool, sauna and steam room with extras if you wanted a treatment. I liked the added touches, like nibbles with your drinks and everyone was dressed like they were at a film premiere. It was a fab night and I highly recommend it for a weekend away.
 
I chose to wear my gold shimmer skirt with a grey and gold lace top and then added glam accessories, so I chose my diamante choker, little patent black clutch and my gold strappy sandals. I wanted to add a pop of colour so I tried and tested my new YSL lippie in red! LOVE.
 
The evening was so nice and a lovely way to bring the new year in. we celebrated over drinks and watched a fantastic firework display. On new years day we woke up to a beautiful breakfast in the Ryder Grill and went on to relax in the spa. A perfect occasion if you ask me. I hope you had a great start to the new year and celebrated in style.
 
 



Top: New Look | Skirt: Topshop | Sandals: H&M | Choker: Topshop









 
Top: Zara | Brooch (worn as a necklace): H&M | Polo neck: New Look | Earrings: H&M
 
I want my new years resolutions to be - continue working hard to achieve my goals and dreams, getting my brand Rhona Anne more exposure, learn more about the world of blogging and think positive...for every negative there is a positive. Here's to a great 2017 and having lots of memories.
 
What are your New Year's resolutions?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment