Tuesday 6 September 2016

Fashion | Shimmer in the sun



Top: Missguided | Skirt: Topshop | Box clutch bag: Missguided | Wedges: River Island
 
 
I love this outfit so much, I've been wanting to write a blog post about it for ages! This is another of my top holiday outfits from my trip to Spain. I'm really into crop tops at the moment and love this strappy one from Missguided, as it's the type of design that will go with anything and thought it was perfect for a hot climate as it shows a bit of flesh without it being over the top.
I was excited to team it with this gold sparkle skirt that I got from Topshop a few years ago, but it still manages to come out my wardrobe every summer as it's that type of design that never goes out of fashion, it also has that crinkled effect to it, which is so on trend at the moment. As it has a slight shimmer to it, you can see it more clearly in the sun, which gives it more of an evening look.
 
It also goes to show that you don't have to have a flat stomach to pull it off either, as you can wear crop tops with high waisted trousers or a maxi skirt and not have to worry about showing much flesh.
 
I wanted to keep it black and gold for the evening but added a pop of nude with my clutch box bag as an accessory and then to finish it off with my gold wedges to bring the look together.
 
If we had more sunshine in England I would definitely wear this outfit more often!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment