Friday 30 September 2016

Fashion | White leather and lace









Top: Topshop | Skirt: River Island | Shoes: New Look | Necklace: H&M | Bag: River Island


I love nothing more than a white skirt in the summer.... A little late to be sharing I know as we have now reached the autumn! I cant wait to share my outfits during the colder months, where I love to layer.
Anyway this outfit I adored wearing on my trip to Spain back in the summer. Although the skirt is faux leather, it doesn't look it, and that's what I like about it. I also think the detailing is so beautiful and makes it unique. I like how its a neutral colour so can be worn with anything like Black or even a colour to make this outfit pop.

I chose to wear white as the lace part of the top matched the colour of the skirt perfectly and I think an all white combo is so chic, plus you wouldn't be able to get away with it in the UK unless it was a hot day.

I finished the outfit off with some Black accessories including my fringed clutch from River Island which is bang on trend and my favourite red lipstick that I get lots of compliments about!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment