Tuesday 23 August 2016

Fashion | Dark pink suede love

 








              
Top: New Look | Skirt: River Island | Wedges: River Island | Clutch Bag: Billybag London | Necklace: New Look




I absolutely adore suede at the moment even if it is faux. It's so sumptuous and one of my favourite fabrics to wear. This outfit is another one of my faves from my holiday wardrobe this year in Spain. I bought this beautiful pencil skirt as I loved the wrap effect and it's also my favourite colour at the moment, that pretty nude pink but a darker shade of it that goes with anything neutral. I think it looks fab with Black, White or Cream.

I chose to wear it with a cream lace top to create a summery effect but that was classy and perfect for a summer holiday evening look and added pops of gold with my accessories.

This was probably one of my best outfits as I was so excited to have my skirt featured on River Island! they shared my style through Instagram as I used the hashtag #imwearingri. I always love to share my style but to have it featured on River Islands website was amazing and made me want to get into blogging more. I loved dressing up every night on holiday and I cant wait to share more of my outfits with you.

Check out my entry on River Island here:
 http://www.riverisland.com/ImWearingRI?contentId=95055683&campaignId=5990

 

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment