Thursday 30 April 2020

Fashion | The Ruffle Tunic Dress x 3




The Ruffle Tunic Dress comes in 3 different colourways ( I call it a tunic dress as I think you can wear it as a tunic or a dress) do you fancy Brown Leopard Print, Black or Grey Leopard Print?
Actually, the Grey Leopard print has two versions! if you head to my website www.rhona-anne.com, then you will be able to choose between the two as they are slightly different!

The sleeveless design sits above the knee and has a round neckline with satin bound ruffles, some plain and some Leopard Print.
I have pulled out the three colourways and shown 3 different ways to wear this dress - check them out below and let me know which option you would choose - option one, two or three?


1 - Wear with a pair of plain Black leggings or footless tights - you could add a pair of heels or dress it down with trainers ...



2 - Simply wear on its own for a summer look on a warm sunny evening...



3- Wear with a long sleeve top underneath for a layered look on a cooler day




I prefer to keep it simple and would wear on its own with a little summer jacket and heels.

I would love to know what you think and you can shop all three colours over on my website at www.rhona-anne.com or over in my Etsy shop - www.etsy.com/shop/rhonaanne x



No comments:

Post a Comment