Wednesday 3 August 2016

Little Black Number : Top holiday outfits part one

 
 
 
Top: Topshop | Skirt: Reiss | Shoes: New Look | Clutch Box Bag: Missguided

I am so excited to finally write my first blog post! being fashion obsessed and so into style, I wanted to share with you my holiday outfits from my trip to Spain back in June.
I had the opportunity to travel to a beautiful little town called Moraira, in the Costa Blanca region of Spain. I have been here numerous times, but this year is where I finally wanted to bite the bullet and start documenting my style. Each night inspired me to wear something different and show my style off in the glorious sun.

My first outfit I wore for Father's Day dinner so I wanted something glamorous and classy for the occasion. I bought this black lace pencil skirt from Reiss years ago and it's one of those pieces that ends up sitting in the wardrobe never to be seen, as other clothes become more of an interest.
Recently I have become obsessed with the colour nude, its classy, pretty and so feminine. I noticed the skirt had a beautiful nude colour lining and thought if I combined it with a Black top it would make a perfect little outfit.
I ventured to Topshop for another one of my shopping trips with my bestie, and found this Black lace sleeveless top, originally I just bought it thinking it would go with anything. I got home and tried my lace pencil skirt on as a test and thought about this new Black lace top. Anyway when I tried it on I couldn't believe it, it was a match made in heaven! I went perfect. I tucked the top in and instantly thought it looks like a dress. From a distance you would never think it was separates. I love how when you put things together, you can really make an outfit look different.
I also had comments from my followers on Instagram that they loved my dress! little did they know it was a top and skirt.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment