Sunday 2 April 2017

Travel | Celebrating a 30th Birthday in Barcelona

 
A couple of weeks ago I travelled to the beautiful city of Barcelona, to celebrate my big brother's 30th birthday with my family. We went for a few days and stayed in a glamorous hotel, right in the heart of the city. This is the second time I have visited Barcelona, and I can't get enough of it. We enjoyed lots of tapas, churros, lots of pretty pastel buildings and of course sightseeing. Whenever I visit a city, I'm fascinated by the culture and architecture and love exploring. One of the highlights was visiting Monjuic, where we took a cable car ride overlooking the city and were able to stop off and visit the castle. Such beautiful views were below us as we sat in a globe like ride in the air. It was so much fun as well as breath taking.  
The weather was glorious as we walked a big part of the city, including the famous Las Ramblas and the Arc de triomf.
On our last day, I just had to squeeze a spot of shopping in. I find the shops in Europe a much more memorable shopping experience, everything is put together so beautifully. I visited my favourite stores H&M, Bershka and Zara and wanted to share with you my purchases and also my outfit choices and how I styled them, whilst I was away.
 



 
 
Metallic silver skirt from H&M, I loved the gathered waistband and thought it would be great to wear a top tucked in. See below how I've styled it.



 
I picked this khaki sweatshirt top up from Bershka, as I love the lace up details.
I don't normally go for slouchy oversized styles, but thought this would look fab worn with some skinny jeans on a warm day.



 
Blouse : River Island | Skirt: Topshop | Boots: River Island

 
Dress: Quiz | Boots: River Island | Choker: Zara

 
Dress and boots: River Island | Necklace: H&M

 
Monjuic castle


 
Necklace: H&M | Tshirt: Miss Selfridge | Long sleeve top worn underneath: River Island | Jeans : Topshop | Trainers: Nike Air


 
Top : New Look | Skirt: H&M | Boots: River Island | Choker: Topshop


 
                                                      Arc de Triomf

 
Choker | H&M




 
Polo Neck: New Look | Tank Top: River Island | Trainers: Nike Air | Choker: River Island

 
One of my fave perfumes: Velvet Edition I from Bershka
 
 
It was the perfect few days away with the family, and had so much fun celebrating my brothers birthday. I love birthdays and sharing the fun of opening presents and eating lots of cake!
 
I hope you all have a lovely April!

No comments:

Post a Comment